points - Particulars)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
It’s time to vary the way in which we see toddlers. Utilizing the rules developed by the educator Dr. Maria Montessori, Simone Davies reveals the right way to flip life with a “horrible two” right into a mutually wealthy and rewarding time of curiosity, studying, respect, and discovery.
With tons of of sensible concepts for each side of residing with a toddler, listed here are 5 rules for feeding your baby’s pure curiosity, from “Belief within the baby” to “Fostering a way of surprise.” Step-by-step methods to domesticate every day routines with ease, like brushing tooth, toilet-training, coping with siblings, shedding the pacifier. Plus learn to:
- Keep composed when your toddler just isn’t and set limits with love and respect—with out resorting to bribes or punishment
- Arrange your private home and eliminate the chaos
- Create Montessori actions which can be good on your one-to-three-year-old
- Elevate an inquisitive learner who loves exploring the world round them
- See the world by means of your toddler’s eyes and be stunned and delighted by their perspective
- Be your baby’s information—and actually have fun each stage
From the Writer
Now it’s child’s flip! Stuffed with the values, recommendation, and aesthetic which have made The Montessori Toddler a parenting bestseller, with over 200,000 copies in print, The Montessori Child is right here to assist dad and mom discover the assist and peace they crave.