(as of Jan 26,2021 09:12:56 UTC – Particulars)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Get artful with tremendous enjoyable stitching initiatives for teenagers ages 6 to 9
From an lovable Needle Home to an superior Pizza Pencil Case, there are such a lot of superior issues that may be sewn with only a needle and thread. Filled with newbie strategies for hand and machine stitching, Stitching for Children takes you stitch-by-stitch from threading a needle to creating your personal Fingerless Gloves.
Get began with the ins and outs of hand-sewing, like the best way to tie a knot or sew a whipstitch, and earlier than it, you’ll be stitching on a stitching machine! Wow your mates with your personal handmade Fruit Purse―then, take your stitching up a notch with magical machine-sewing initiatives, like a Winter Beanie and Shark Tail Blanket.
Stitching for Children consists of:
- Needlework newbies―Begin stitching with easy-to-understand strategies, security guidelines, fundamental stitches to construct on, and suggestions for filling your stitching package.
- One thing for everybody―These enjoyable and funky hand-sewing and machine-sewing initiatives enhance in issue so you will get snug stitching after which observe your abilities.
- That’s sew you!―Have a blast stitching handmade items, like a Sloth Backpack Appeal, a Tic-Tac-Toe Pillow, and a Beanbag Chair―or customise your crafts with tricks to make it your personal.
With Stitching for Children, you’ll have stitches of enjoyable and a particular ability you may really feel happy with for a lifetime.
From the Writer
Certainly one of many cool initiatives from the ebook: Needle Home
This venture is a good way to maintain stitching needles organized, and what’s a cuter form than a home? You may have completely different homes for various sorts of needles, or you may add extra “rooms” (additional items of felt) to your home and use completely different rooms for various kinds of needles.
1. CUT THE PATTERN AND FABRIC. Print and lower out the Needle Home sample. Pin the sample to 2 layers of felt. (When pinning for reducing, be certain the pins are contained in the sample piece, otherwise you may lower a pin and injury your scissors. See web page 25 for extra particulars.) Use the material scissors to rigorously lower out a home from each items of felt.
2. SEW THE LEFT SIDE TOGETHER. Take the 2 items of felt and place them collectively. Pin the left sides collectively. (When pinning for stitching, pin with the pinheads protruding of the material.) Thread the needle and knot. Utilizing a whipstitch, sew the left facet to create the “wall.” When you get to the tip, tie a ending knot (see web page 18). Each time you begin and cease stitching there must be a knot.
3. ADD YOUR NEEDLES. You now have a house to retailer all of your needles.
Instruments & Supplies
Sample for Needle Home
Embroidery needle and thread
9 × 12–inch felt