(as of Apr 06,2021 13:09:29 UTC – Particulars)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Brake Bleeding Package By Mission Automotive
Strain bleeding of brake and clutch hydraulic methods is really helpful by most producers and our one man brake bleeding system makes this job straightforward with out creating an extreme mess!
Our package has been designed to final and encompasses a sturdy PVC/polypropylene 16oz fluid bottle, magnet mounting & sturdy metallic lanyard, top quality brake bleeder valve and a versatile 12” fluid tube.
How To Use
1) Join the brake bleeder hose to the fluid catch bottle
2) Connect the brake bleeder valve to the brake furthest from the grasp cylinder
3) Safe the bleeder to bottle to a metallic floor utilizing the magnet or cling in a vertical place utilizing the lanyard
4) Open the bleeder valve on the car and press down on the brake pump pedal a number of instances
5) Wait till the brake fluid hose is full with no air bubbles after which shut the bleeder valve. Repeat this step with different wheels
6) Fill your grasp cylinder reservoir with brake fluid. If uncertain, seek advice from car handbook.
Brake Bleeding Made Simple! Our brake bleeder package has been designed to make brake upkeep as straightforward as potential and allow you to get the job completed out of your storage with out making extra mess.
How It Works: It could not be simpler to make use of! Simply connect the valve on out 12″ brake bleeder hose to your brake system open the valve and pump a couple of instances on the brake till the fluid hose is full with no air bubbles
Contains Magnet Mount And Hanging Lanyard: No want to carry the bottle, Simply connect to a magnetic metallic floor OR use the lanyard to safe the bottle in an upright place to seize the brake fluid.
Excessive High quality & Sturdy: Our brake bleeder package is manufactured from sturdy oil resistant plastics with a versatile 12” fluid tube and additional sturdy magnet.
For Use With All Brake Techniques: Simple to make use of with all varieties of brake methods together with automobiles, bikes, ATVs, dust bikes, scooters,