points - Particulars)
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- Premium boxed stationery set comes with 14 playing cards and 15 matching envelopes.
- High quality card inventory takes pen superbly.
- Card interiors are clean in your private phrases of thanks.
- Playing cards measure 5 inches broad by 3-1/2 inches excessive.
- Cute child blue footprint design with the phrases ”Thank You” together with an identical border.
- Raised embossing lends a dimensional impact.
- Matching blue envelopes.
- Stationery set is available in a coordinating field with a transparent acetate lid.
- Card set makes a welcome present, too.
From the Writer
When solely a private word will do…
Specific your thanks with a handwritten card!
Premium boxed stationery set comes with 14 word playing cards and 15 envelopes
Little footprints, the phrases ‘Thank You” in script, and an ornamental border ‘pop’ in shiny blue, in opposition to a matte white background.
Raised embossing brings out the small print.
Superior card inventory
Inside, you may discover a smooth-finish writing floor—no smudging or streaking. High quality card inventory takes pen superbly.
Card interiors are clean to accommodate your private messages.
Matching envelopes accompany the set
Stationery envelopes are constructed of high quality paper.
We embody an additional envelope…as a result of nobody is ideal.
Lovely word playing cards are a pleasure to make use of
Card set fits a wide range of baby-related events
Hold a field readily available for each time a handwritten word is warranted.
Premium boxed set options crisp word playing cards of considerable inventory and stationery envelopes constructed of high quality paper.
Observe card set is available in a lovely field appropriate for gift-giving.
The non-public contact
Brighten their day with a handwritten thanks!
About our Child Steps Blue Thank You Notes:
Set consists of 14 folded playing cards with clean interiors
15 stationery envelopes
Playing cards measure 5” broad x 3-1/2” excessive
Stationery set is available in a designer field with a transparent acetate lid
Our Firm Historical past
In 1928, on the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson started printing books on a small press within the basement of his mother and father’ dwelling in Larchmont, New York.
Peter—and later, his spouse, Edna—sought to create fantastic books that offered at costs even a pauper may afford.
At the moment, nonetheless household owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our clients’ expectations—of magnificence, high quality, and worth.
Picture: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.